Developer: Freeze Tag
Publisher: Freeze Tag
Released: June 13, 2017
Garfield GO! is the new real world of Garfield. This is a treasuring hunting game featured by your favorite orange cat. Garfield need your help to find his comic collection buried around the world. Get them all back in Garfield’s hand while collecting hidden chest along your way. Exchange these for some cool prizes, including real-life prizes. Feed Garfield with his favorite food so that he’ll help you find these treasures.
- Are you trying to keep food cost down? All you have to do is a little preparations. If you are planning to unlock any chest on your next ride then simply bake a food item for each of these and you won’t need to spend a dime.
- Do you need more food? Go to minigames location, play and try winning some free foods. Continue playing until you get more rounds so that you’ll receive better food item. Each round you’ll also receive a coin bonus which can help you to buy even so much food.
- If you want to pan the map then simply drag it with your one finger and by pinching motions with your 2 fingers, you can zoom in or out. It allows you to look more coins in other locations- simply tap (FIND) and minigames and coins should load up in a jiffy
- Trinket sets will jump to the top of the lists if it’s completed but check your trinket set first before you trade
- You can see the requirements by tapping the badge.
- If you think that turning your camera on every time you open a chest is draining battery then you may turn AR mode off if you want. Just go into (Main Menu) ->(Setting) -> Uncheck (AR Mode).
- To jump on the first panel of the comic strip, just tap any of the comic number at the top of each comic selection.
- When you are going to feed Garfield, the highest value food is the first choice and automatically selected by the game but don’t worry you can always change this setting. Always tap the (Change Food) button if you want to change food and save it for later.
- If you observe that you need to click the food to one side of your screen in AR Mode, the you can move your device so that the bowl and Garfield are on that side- Both doesn’t have to be in the center of your screen.
- Move your device up and down especially when you are using the hot and cold meter to find Garfield. Well, he will not appear at the height that you’re expecting.